Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Digga Trukk in the Making

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 435 posts
I think Digga vehicles require a roof, although how to represent it is up to the individual player. In order to make it less Orky I'd swap out some parts for weedier versions, make it look a bit B-grade. After all, a mek isn't going to give his best stock to a jumped up zoggin' Digga.

chaoshead87

chaoshead87

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
You know unfortunatly I sorta feel the same way about the roof thing on the Digga vehicles. Weedier parts would be a very true part of the Digga lifestyle I think. I will continue to think on this one. Thanks,
Chaos

"Those are my thoughts, not yours."

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
That looks great. I'm not sure about diggas myself so I can't really offer much advice about what to do to make it feel more 'diggary'. All I can do is offer my praise.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Phillip Corrie

Phillip Corrie

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:My stuff
Just so ya know that with some slight modifications, I will be lootin both o these...
Games -w- Orks (6 th ed.)

W/L/T: 0/0/0

chaoshead87

chaoshead87

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
@ Phillip Corrie - Please loot away and post pics of your mods! Insperation runs both ways here. Just because I call something done doesn't mean that I can't go back and add/modify it later. Plus I would love to see what others do to make the vehicles look like a Digga uses it. Thanks for all the C&C guys, keep it coming.
Chaos

chaoshead87

chaoshead87

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the C&C, quick heads up on these...I have put them up on ebay.

Thanks for looking.

here is the trukk http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

and the buggy http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

Thanks guys.
Chaos