> Ork Revision FAQ Draft, Worth looking at
GrogDaTyrant
post Jan 4 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Mr Angry
Group Icon

Group: Deathskullz
Member No.: 246

Greetings fellow BFG Ork-ists. Apparently Nate (flybywire on the SG forums) has released the initial draft for the Ork FAQ that revises the fleet. There's some discussion in the SG forum thread concering these changes, but I thought it'd be good to bring it up here. Especially since it was a very quiet release, and I only myself found out about it from a particularly despicable forum full of scum and villainy (and Angry Beakies...).

In any case, Here's the link to the thread on the SG forums. On page 12 of the thread, 1/3rd of the way down, you'll find Nate's "Merry Christmas" posting that has the link to where the draft FAQ PDF file can be found.

Give it a look, and give some feedback. I'm a bit undecided (and a little underwhelmed) myself. But it is interesting to note that Nate is apparently following the ideas that Andy C was going for, shortly before his departure from GW. And that of course means that if this draft goes live, BFG will be supporting the Ork Clans more than 40k itself. laughingOrk.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Fact Core, from Portal 2)
-Whales are twice as intelligent and three times as delicious as humans.

-In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than four percent of poor people are able to do this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Uzrug Slasha
post Jun 27 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #2

Tankbusta Boy
Group Icon

Group: Goffz
Member No.: 105

Oh my Mork, this is awesome! I had never seen this before, thank you!

I'm a massive Ork BFG fanatic, I have 5,000 points of the buggers sitting in my basement right now.

Can't wait to read through all this! Thanks mate!

--------------------
-Uzrug Slasha-
"Fear da GREEN tide!"

"If broot force doezen't solve ya problem, ya ain't usin' enuff!"

"We iz more den just Orks. We iz GOFFZ!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:42 PM