Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Goblins v Ogres advice needed
Deimos
post Oct 9 2010, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Yoof

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 329

After the mauling my dark elves took against pro elves, I'm gonna give my gobbos a run out. So I have a game vs an ogre team

My goblins are brand new, so can still change my lineup but I was gonna go for

2xTroll = 220
10xGob = 400
1xBomb = 40 (to try and get him enough SPP to get a double for hail mary pass, fire and rehire if he doesn't get a double)
4xRR = 240

That's a total of 900tv vs the 1250 of the ogres.
What's the thoughts on inducements - initially I had thought of 3 bribes basic and then inducing Nobbla + 1babe or Fungus+2 babes. But now I'm thinking of maybe taking the halfling chef+1 bribe. He has 3 rerolls total and if I could get one or two of them away from him then he's gonna be stuck with a lot of boneheaded ogres!
Also a possibility to drop one of my rerolls and use the saved money on another bribe or another goblin.

Since I've never played against ogres before, anyone got any thoughts?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kludgnok
post Oct 22 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #2

Burna Boy
Group Icon

Group: Goffs
Member No.: 3,736

stick him with the chef. He's got a lot of rolls to make as an ogre team, taking away those re-rolls would be a great place to start.

--------------------
Why play Orks you ask?....
Well my friend, its quite simple, I rather enjoy the word 'killy' and decided I wanted to use it more in coversation...

+Quote Post
Mad Trukka
post Oct 26 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #3

Runtherd
Group Icon

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 7,600

Ogres aren't as strong as feared. When I do play them the try and take out the players behind them. This makes them need 4+ for bonehead rolls. thumbs.gif worked for me!

--------------------
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 06:53 PM