DA WAAAGH VS. THE BOLTER AND CHAINSWORD ANNUAL BASH
When: Start between 6:30 – 7:00 after Games Day
Where: Battle Bunker at Glen Burnie, MD.
What: Members from Da Waaagh and The Bolter And Chainsword will have a friendly mega battle game. We will take up money and order pizza and get it delivered to the store.
- Each person must bring 500 points of painted models. If you live closer and don’t mind, please bring more so that we can ensure sides have equal points. Suggestion is to make army lists in 500 point increments.
- Models must be painted to 3 colors standard and must be based.
- Army lists must be in the following guidelines:
- You must have one troops choice.
- Other than troops, all other force org slots are 0-1. You do not have to have an HQ.
- No special characters are allowed.
- Models can have more than 2 wounds, but their wound characteristic is reduced to 2.
- Models can have a save better than 3+, but it is reduced to a 3+.
- No vehicles with a total Armour Value greater than 33, except dreadnoughts (not including ironclad or venerable) and deff dreads. This is calculated by adding the front, side, and rear armour numbers.
- No Ordnance weapons
- Imperial Armour lists and vehicles can be used, but must adhere to the above rules.
- Chapter Traits: If your army is painted to reflect a specific chapter (ex. White Scars) not a homemade chapter that uses the same rules, then the models in that army may have the chapter tactics trait for that army without having the chapter master present. So in the above example, if my combat patrol army was painted as a White Scars army, then my units could exchange the combat tactics rule for outflank.
Prizes: Bragging rights and a trophy/plaque to the winning side! There will also be some individual awards as well.
Scenario: TBD, but will most likely involve capturing objectives and killing lots of things!