Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Baltimore GD Beatdown

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz

DA WAAAGH VS. THE BOLTER AND CHAINSWORD ANNUAL BASH

When: Start between 6:30 – 7:00 after Games Day
Where: Battle Bunker at Glen Burnie, MD.
What: Members from Da Waaagh and The Bolter And Chainsword will have a friendly mega battle game. We will take up money and order pizza and get it delivered to the store.

Rules:

• Each person must bring 500 points of painted models. If you live closer and don’t mind, please bring more so that we can ensure sides have equal points. Suggestion is to make army lists in 500 point increments.
  • Models must be painted to 3 colors standard and must be based.
  • Army lists must be in the following guidelines:
  • You must have one troops choice.
  • Other than troops, all other force org slots are 0-1. You do not have to have an HQ.
  • No special characters are allowed.
  • Models can have more than 2 wounds, but their wound characteristic is reduced to 2.
  • Models can have a save better than 3+, but it is reduced to a 3+.
  • No vehicles with a total Armour Value greater than 33, except dreadnoughts (not including ironclad or venerable) and deff dreads. This is calculated by adding the front, side, and rear armour numbers.
  • No Ordnance weapons
  • Imperial Armour lists and vehicles can be used, but must adhere to the above rules.
  • Chapter Traits: If your army is painted to reflect a specific chapter (ex. White Scars) not a homemade chapter that uses the same rules, then the models in that army may have the chapter tactics trait for that army without having the chapter master present. So in the above example, if my combat patrol army was painted as a White Scars army, then my units could exchange the combat tactics rule for outflank.

Prizes: Bragging rights and a trophy/plaque to the winning side! There will also be some individual awards as well.

Scenario: TBD, but will most likely involve capturing objectives and killing lots of things!
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
Brother Tyler is also needing some help with their kill team and Arena of Death Table. If anyone is interested in helping out it would be greatly appreciated and please contact him through PM.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Ein

Ein

Yellow Paint Job

• Boyz
  • 1,492 posts
  • Army Name:I still don't actually have a name for 'em.
I will be there. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, since I'm going to Gamesday Baltimore at the tail end of a 25-day road trip, so it'll probably be 'whatever I can fit in the car while still being able to pack a tent and cooler'.
Like my work? Check my blog!
http://www.the-warforge.com
Resin-cast bits and bobs for your armies!
WARFORGED MINIATURES

Adventures of a Prehistoric Puppet!
MURRAY THE DINOSAUR

GrimsAxe

GrimsAxe

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 16 posts
  • Army Name:Grims Axe
I will be @ Games Day, however I may not be able to make it due to other arrangements with my club. :( But may there be plenty of Stompin' for All :cheers Also feel free to swing by our club table during Games Day. I'm always happy to meet a fellow Ork. :thumbs (I'll be one of the guys running the O-Zone table)
Chaos, Mayhem & Disorder, my work here is done.

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,679 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
Looks like da Mad Grot will be attending his first Games Day. And is just scrappin' to get a whack at those beakies from the B&C.
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

generalmalaise

generalmalaise

Akwatik Desert Raida

• Boyz
  • 656 posts
unfortunately although i will be at Gamesday i will be dining with a beautiful woman at that time - My wife - its our 20th anniversary weekend and when i told her i was gonna miss Gamesday, "but no problem", she picked Baltimore as our anniversary weekend destination and bought me a ticket -- she's a "keeper". :thumbs please stop by the display armies -- i am bringing the Akwatics for show and would like to meet all Waaaghers..... :cheers PS - happy to scrum at gamesday if anyone is interested....I am not the best player though due to my inability to grasp simple concepts -- like rules. :?
Nothing to see here. Move along.

"Everybody's changing....and I don't feel the same."
-Keane

AutarchAndrew

AutarchAndrew

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Army Name:Red Klaw's Evil Sunz
ill defently be there those oomies are going down WAAAAAAAAAGH!
We kan learn a lott from dem elder panzees.Dem Saim Han now that red wones go fasta and so do we.

Captain_Vyper

Captain_Vyper

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 308 posts
I have recently moved to MD from my stint in Hawaii, I am now a Black Shirt at the Olney Village location and will be working Gamesday. I will find some time to drop by all of your tabels and say hello, so please list your clubs and such so I my Find you! Pretty sure break down and such after will be a while but if time permits I will swing in on you guys at the Bunker as well.
Ya know, we should sculpt some female Orks. What!? Yeah the customers want em and I think we can sell em besides they have to come from some where. I dont know about that. Well whats your idea? Lets make em come from mushrooms! ........?WTF!?

http://www.pbase.com...vypers_pit/root

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,333 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
I'll be there ya zoggers. An I'll be brinin out my proppa Goffz to krump them B&C gitz. Only way to be proppa if you ask ole Haky. WAAAGH! da krumpin and stompin
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
  • Army Name:Da Zoggin Zoggers
Oh HO! Ol' Ug is headin' down ta Games Day as well! Though I have a bunch of gits in my Battle Wagon, I may have to see if they're interested in a skrum. Most of them are oomie luvvaz. If any of you are headed down on Friday, I'll be hanging out at the bar across the street with the patio. It's actually a brewery. It's a nice spot to have a brew or 15.
Easy Waaaghers
MEGA Armored Warboss TOEGNASHER
Da DurDregga

Behind Brother-Captain Bob, a great rift opened from the void, and space elves hopped out with cookies. In their time of greatest peril, Craftworld Keebler came to the Mon Keigh. Unfortunately for both, this would be no ordinary bake sale.

4tonmantis

4tonmantis

Wartrukk Driver

• Deathskullz
  • 1,651 posts
  • Army Name:Dethskulls and Badmoons...verging more on Freebooters...
Damnation, I picked the wrong time to change coasts.. a meeting of the minds such as this! Arg! Have fun ya gits!
CODE
Originally Posted by Uthan the Perverse in 'Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society'
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn. And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask. We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

Check out my site and blog. Pardon the horrendous design.. it's a WiP

RustBukkit

RustBukkit

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 35 posts
  • Army Name:Rustbukkit's uber orks
Grr... i wish i could go but i just live too far away. Good luck to all ya Greenskins attendin!
"The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst.
Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers
to a question that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."

-Uthan the Perverse, panzee Philosopher

grantface

grantface

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 25 posts
What a great idea! Count me in. Do beakie players have to register at B&C? My brother will be with me at Games Day and will probaby want to play his Sallymandas. I have a pretty decent collection of stuff so I'll bring some extra stuff like Dreads and Trukks. I'm thrilled we get to stomp some beakies en masse! Woo! I mean... Waaagh!

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
I don't believe that there is any registration required. It'll be pretty much on a first come first serve basis I believe and keep the points balanced for each side. I think there will be some beakie players that won't be able to partake though.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,333 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
I remember the last time we went to the Baltimore bunker it was pretty small. I'd be surprised if they could handle much more than 20 players in there. There was more room at the GW HQ....but didnt that close down? It would be a real pain in the kan if anyone drove from like 5 hours away and brought along their army and couldn't get in on the game due to space. Just my 2 cents. WAAAGH! da small game places
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

burad

burad

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 164 posts
  • Army Name:Red Deff
what do you consider small? last time i was in there they had about 20 tables.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out and proclaiming. "Wow, what a ride!"

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
I concur. Last time I was there we had plenty of table space to play with a large group of people.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Nosher

Nosher

Stikky Fingas

• Nobz
  • 2,806 posts
  • Army Name:Nosherz Ladz
"wot.. nnnhhhh - huh? Wot? Dammit Hakbash, wot yer makin all dat noyz fer? Me in da boyz bin drinkin' an..." OK - okay, I'm awake. Enough ork speak, I'm too rusty at it to be entertaining anyway. It seems Hakbash & Doc Grotsnik have decided to drag me out of retirement for Games Day this year. My boyz are all in varying states of prolonged squigarita coma & haven't been in a scrap in over a year - guess I'll be dragging them out into the sunlight and see how many of the lazy sods are fit to fight. Let's see - 500 points - 10 kans? No, I guess that wouldn't work - I'll figure something out. See you guys this weekend! Waaaagh da bleary-eyed, hung-over Blooskins!!!!
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

nkelsch

nkelsch

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,573 posts
I am about 75% sure I can attend gamesday/this thing :D I am in the middle of moving and everything I own is in boxes, but I feel like I can dig out 500 points.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Check out all my orks!: Waaagh 'Az-ard
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
You need to. Its going to be a scrap that you don't want to miss!
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!