Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Competative Ork Army List 1850 Point Value

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AutarchAndrew

AutarchAndrew

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Army Name:Red Klaw's Evil Sunz
Warboss-Power Klaw,Shoota/skorcha Kombi-weapon,Warbike,Cybork Body,Bosspole,Attack Squig 175 Big Mek-Kustom force field,eavy armour,cybork boy,Power Klaw, 115 15 Lootas 225 Troops: Nob bikers(7)350-(Base)All have cybork bodies Total=535 1-Power Klaw+25 2-Power Klaw,Shoota/Skorcha +30 3-Power Klaw,Bosspole +30 4-Big Choppa,shoota/skorcha +10 5-Big Choppa,Waaagh! Banner +20 6-Painboy Upgrade +30,grot orderly +5 7-power klaw,bosspole,and Shoota/skorcha 35 18 'Ard boyz-Big Shoota 185 Nob-Power Klaw,Bosspole 40 29 Grotz (87) 2 Runtherds+20 19 Ork Boyz-2 big shootas 124 Nob-Bosspole,'eavy Armour,Power Klaw 45 Battlewagon-'Ard case,deff rolla,Red paintjob,Grot Riggers,Armour plates,2 big shootas 155 Battlewagon-'Ard case,deff rolla,Red paintjob,Grot Riggers,Armour plates,2 big shootas 155 1847 tell me what you think the tournament is in a day
We kan learn a lott from dem elder panzees.Dem Saim Han now that red wones go fasta and so do we.

Mr. Stabby

Mr. Stabby

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 94 posts
  • Army Name:Da Goffs
Worst ork list I've ever seen. ... Just kidding, looks solid mate. Job's a gud 'un, so get to 'da krumpin'!

rfer

rfer

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 13 posts
  • Army Name:Born to waaagh!
MIght I ask you how the list performed?

Klawgut

Klawgut

the ginger haired squig

• Boyz
  • 437 posts
  • Army Name:Klawgut IronToofs tooflords
you made a mistake with the boys mobs you need to buy 20 boys and then pay for the upgrade to a nob not pay for 19 boys and then buy a nob too unless you wanted a mob of 19 boys in which case you can only have 1 big shoota!! to be honest i would not buy the nob in the boys squad eavy armour as he has a boys squad shielding him and its points that could be spent elswere. also your big mek will be shielding boys not in combat so there is 25 points you can save your self as he doesnt need a power klaw i assume your warboss is going to be with your nob bikers so there is no need to have 2 boss poles there and as its your nobs that need wound allocation you would be best just putting 1 pole there on your nobs and not on the boss. Take the ard case off the 2 BWs cos if you have ard case then you can only dissembark a squad, if you dont take ard case then you can dissembark and assault in a turn!! i would make the ard boys mob up to 20 and the other mob 19. put the big mek in with the 19 and arm them as shoota boys and the ard boys as slugga boysthat way you can hit turn 2 with the bikes and turn 3 with the ard boys to wipe out whats left. the shoota boys can jump out and shoot the hell out of smoething and the mek can stay hidden in the BW giving a 4+ save to the vehicles and a 5+ to teh boys!! :thumbs
"DAKKA DA CHOPPY STUFF AND CHOPPA DA DAKKA-IE STUFF!! WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Warboss Klawgut

Praetorians
BTSWA

AutarchAndrew

AutarchAndrew

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Army Name:Red Klaw's Evil Sunz
I placed 7th out of 20 not bad for my first time out with the orks
We kan learn a lott from dem elder panzees.Dem Saim Han now that red wones go fasta and so do we.