Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DA FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY 2010

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

streem

streem

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
  • Army Name:Da City Recon Operashuns of da Rapid Kruzaderz of da Spoon!
HELLO MY FELLOW ORK LADZ!

I'm streem, I'm from BRAZIL! And I've being today at FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY 2010! Sorry for bad english, still improving!
I'm here to share with you the photos I took there, about da new ork stuff cumin' for us to kill da UMIES! WAAAAAAGH!

Cheers,

STREEM

Posted Image
ORK MEKA DEFF DREAD

NEW fish'ead XV-9 BATTLESUITS
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Tinboy & Grot SHOW MODEL ONLY

Posted Image
Ork Mega Deff Dread

Posted Image
Ork Meka Deff Dread

Posted Image
DA REBEL GROTZ: GROT TANKS

Posted Image
ORK WARKOPTA WITH KOMMANDOS

Posted Image
ORK WARKOPTA WITH KOMMANDOS
"Weir da bestz 'cause we fight for da SPOON OF GORK! Now my fellow orkzes, weir gonna krump some 'umie headz 'cause weir da CROORKS! OBLITERATION! WAAAGH!" - Waaaghboss Tenktorkus Madrage, Supreme Kommander of da CROORKS Waaagh!

streem

streem

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
  • Army Name:Da City Recon Operashuns of da Rapid Kruzaderz of da Spoon!
Posted Image
GROT ORK TANK KREW

Posted Image
ORK WARKOPTA

Posted Image
ORK WARKOPTA - PAINTED

Posted Image
Kill Blasta Tank

Posted Image
New Ork Kommandos

Posted Image
Grot Kommand Tank

Posted Image
Raven Guard Upgrade Set

Posted Image
Raven Guard Commander

more photos and videos coming soon

WAAAGH!
"Weir da bestz 'cause we fight for da SPOON OF GORK! Now my fellow orkzes, weir gonna krump some 'umie headz 'cause weir da CROORKS! OBLITERATION! WAAAGH!" - Waaaghboss Tenktorkus Madrage, Supreme Kommander of da CROORKS Waaagh!

NCODB

NCODB

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 972 posts
For the photos of orky things, i think it's probabbly more appropriate to post them in the New Ork Rumours Thread, and the Ravenguard and fish'ead images in the Fungus Beer Hall forum sub-section.

Otherwise... good finds! Im a bit surprised they'll be doing Kommandos as an upgrade for the plastics, but it's not unwelcome. :) As are the Grot Command Tanks. They look fantastic! Im sure MGD's certainly going to get a few, aren't ya? ;)

And... is that a Mek variant of the Mega Dread? :eek

As for the helecopter... i'm not sure, i don't really like it that much. It looks very much like one another Waaagh forum member made a while ago (i can't remember who). It looks way too open and rickety. And the pilot's face.. oh dear. :( Almost looks like he's peddling the thing too, rather than having a motor spin the blades.

Here's hoping there's rules for all of them! :thumbs
Set all weapons to "War Crimes".

Current Main Project:
Adeptus Mechanicus army commission.

Bigmek Grotgitz Irontoof

Bigmek Grotgitz Irontoof

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 195 posts
  • Army Name:Irontoofz Mekanikal Wunderz
All of the Ork kits here look almost exactly like things made from WAAAGH forum members. The Gas Mask Ork, The Kopta, the Tinboy and especially the Grot tanks, are things we've seen here for years. I think they did an awesome job on their sculpts, but I don't see anything here I haven't seen on The WAAAGH! already. I really wish these were being released as plastic kits and not resin. But a great find, and I will be ordering a box of those grots!
"Ee'z more machine now than Ork."

My project blog: Green Rivets
Youtube tutorials: Green Riveters Scratch builds

Big Mek Orktapus

Big Mek Orktapus

squig attack arm

• Deathskullz
  • 478 posts
  • Army Name:Da Skrappas
That Meka dread looks huge, is it bigger then the mega dread? Nevermind just noticed in the mega dread pic that the shoulder of the Meka dread is towering over him. It's awesome that Orks are getting so much love from forge world right now...now I need to go sell an arm and leg so I can get some of this awesome stuff.
Deffskulls: if it ain't bolted down its fair game...and if it is they will still try to "loot" it.

Da scrapas

WarbossGrunluck

WarbossGrunluck

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
  • Army Name:Da Big 'Eads Konsilyum
Many of the news are pretty intresting. I quote Grotgitz by saying that there's nothing that we (members of this forum) haven't already seen. Apart from classic stuff like Grot Tanks and anti-gas masked kommandos (current GW models DO have anti-gas masks), what I find REALLY nice is the WarKopta. Looted Valkyrie / Devilfish / Falcon, your time has come :biggrin It's nice to see that many of the models that once were made just for the fluff now will have rules to be played, even if only in Apocalyptic battles.
Orks – We is da biggest an’ da strongest!

Humie: "How can that scrapped, half-broken thing work?"
Ork : "We're Orks, so... it works!"

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
kommandos look nice, as does the buzz saw arm of the meka dread. chinork - I can take it or leave it, Iwont be buying one. same with the tinboy. How much was the tinboy btw?
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

FREEBOOTA ANTHEM
paintbrush 2010 kill count:

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
Grot tanks? :love MGD would love a set of those. Too bad buying them would mean giving up eating in 2011. :( I find it odd that everything looks so familiar. Forgeworld has some very creative people that build amazing models. The Waaagh also has very creative people that build amazing models. But I have never seen such a degree of crossover between the two. Almost as if the Forgeworld ladz have been hanging around The Waaagh (more than usual ;) ).
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Alienerd

Alienerd

Wartrukk Gunner

• Grot Rebelz
  • 1,678 posts
  • Army Name:Rebel Grotz
Rebel Grotz! If there twas a preview of Imp Armour 8, do you know if there s a rebel grotz army list in there? Thanks for posting all this!
How many kans can a killa kan kill if a killa kan can kill kans?

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,164 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)
I thought there were so many new FW Ork models it was fine to have a separate thread to the rumours thread. I'd be amazed if the FW sculptors haven't been checking out the Waaagh's models. When the current crop of models began appearing, I thought there was definitely a Nightserpent feel to some of them (especially the big tanks). And the Mega-Dread looks a lot like Grimteef's masterpiece. I think the Grot tanks are better than just about anything we've seen here though. They remind me of these Grot tanks, which were (I think) not done by a Waaagh member: Attached File  GrotTank1.bmp   565.48KB   266 downloads Attached File  GrotTank3.bmp   609.43KB   205 downloads This is how I think Grot tanks should look, and the FW versions are so similar I think they must have been inspired be these.
Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher

Sharpasaspoon

Sharpasaspoon

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Pikeys
I like it! I like it! I couldn't go to the day as I was on a pyrotechnics course... Oh yes :thumbs Now the thing is these new FW models are great to see. It would be even better for FW to be the price of GW........ I really hope I can get my hands on one of those 'Day only' tinboy and runt figs in the future, its a great model in its own right.

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
todays GW online had minimal coverage, http://www.games-wor...adoofflarge.jpg my moneys on the mega dread.
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

FREEBOOTA ANTHEM
paintbrush 2010 kill count:

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
I agree ladz that those new FW kits look familiar. I still think they should hire Krooza to do Ork vehicles. Nightserpent to do special characters. Grimteef to do dreads and tin botz. Mad Grot to do squigs. But that's just me. :thumbs The resin kommandos look sweet. That gas mask is over the top if ya ask me. WAAAGH! da familiar models
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
hmmmm, yer's right didn't Mousemuffin do something suspiciously like the grotbot a while ago?
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Gargskull

Gargskull

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 36 posts

todays GW online had minimal coverage, http://www.games-wor...adoofflarge.jpg my moneys on the mega dread.

Whoa, I'm in 3 of those blog pictures, two of them with my mate as well! :biggrin

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Spot the troll :search m1060223a_crowdlarge.jpg
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Slagtoof Gitstompa

Slagtoof Gitstompa

Syringe Squig

• Grotz
  • 77 posts
  • Army Name:Slagtoof's Blood Axe Boyz
So let's start speculating what the Meka Dread Shunta arm does. I'm thinking it's a smaller version of the Lifta-Droppa, but I could be wrong. Any theories?

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 819 posts
  • Army Name:Da KogDeff Broozaz
i bet that meka dread fixes a stompa in one turn!.... or breaks it on a bad roll...

@streem: yo lad, took you quite some time to show up around these parts... gave up on them space sissies to get into a real army now? ;) hehehe welcome aboard, its nice to see another of my rare local buds here online :yes
po viado, começa a postar as tuas conversões por aki carai, inclusive akelas que tu fez pro fabim porra! aliás chama ele pra colar aqui também, vamo dominar essa bagaça! é nozes!

I have to make a mega dread and a meka dread as wel... sigh, will the projects never end?

cheers!

The Normal

The Normal

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
  • Army Name:Mekaladz

I have to make a mega dread and a meka dread as wel... sigh, will the projects never end?

cheers!

Peace, you have to finish your other infinite number of stuff first!

É isso aê Ken, é nois aqui huahahaha