IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HELLO? Alliance... where are you?, what good is an alliance that is never around? you tell me - speak up
CannibalBob
post Feb 20 2009, 02:22 AM
Post #1

GuildBoss Skabnoze
Group Icon

Group: Blood Axez
Member No.: 1,146

Well, it seems that both Cryptic Intend and Scarlet Maelstrom are rarely around anymore - which sadly makes the alliance fairly useless. I like both the guilds, and everyone from them that I have met - but they don't seem to play anymore.

This has bothered me for a bit now, but I have recieved a few PMs about it - and so I decided to look into other alliances that are more active. I have not decided on anything yet, so I am asking everyone what their opinion on the matter is. Tonight I spoke with Ashen from Anti Sanctus Chaotica a bit about thier alliance - since it is fairly large and active.

So, whats everyones opinion on the matter?

--------------------
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Da Butha
post Feb 20 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #2

Mushling

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 9,131

I too am saddened by the lack of playtime within our alliance. I enjoyed the CI and beakie folks, and in my perfect world, they would come back around more.

That being stated, I think shopping around for new alliance is probably a good idea. However, first, I would like to get a hold of T and M and get their input. Find out for certain where they are standing and what their actual committment level is, and let them know where we are.

I know my goals are still within Warhammer, and I would expect my alliance help me, as I would help them, achieve our shared goals.

+Quote Post
Grudz
post Feb 21 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #3

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

Member No.: 9,323

I like the folks in our alliance, and miss those that have left. But I agree, there isn't enough activity amoung the guilds, and I feel like we are being held back because of it.

+Quote Post
Kloc
post Feb 23 2009, 04:24 AM
Post #4

Rutted Gob Busta

Member No.: 9,172

Maybe some assimilation? I know this sounds crazy, but T pretty much laid out the CI was a very small knit group of people. The majority of DW that runs with them is...well, us.

All in all I agree with everything said. I think our potential is being muffled due to inactivity.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grudz
post Feb 23 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #5

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

Member No.: 9,323

Well, as some of you know we've been trying to do blood and bile runs on Saturdays, and this past weekend looked like it was going to be a complete flop, with only myself and Spine being available at the time. However, beakie really came through for us, providing healing and off tanking. (we got Butha to be our DPS and actually ran with 3 healers in Bile- imagine that...) Anyway, makes me hopeful that maybe they'll be around to help out with this sort of thing in the future. They seemed really interested in working together for the instances. It went so well, I'm convinced that its worth another shot at making it work.

+Quote Post
tanara
post Mar 2 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #6

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

Member No.: 9,458

I know I haven't been around at all, namely due to the fact that CI isn't around, so I split as well.
Life crit me with a ton of shit, that I'd personally rather not get into, but as been seen, my time is short whenever I am around. Couple that with some dissatisfaction with WAR just doesn't draw me in.

I know already that you guys have left the alliance, at least from what I've got on vent, and there is no hard feelings whatsoever. Fully understand and am glad you guys did it.

The vent server will remain open for a good period of time, while I think about what I want to do, and you guys are more than welcome to call it your home.

I hope you guys stay strong and keep enjoying the game, any of my active player base that is not on hiatus, I'll send your way (although I don't think there are any really left.)

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:01 PM