Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Interested in Joining the Guild
Thramack
post Nov 27 2008, 08:05 AM
Post #1

Attack Squig

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 9,291

I've been playing 40K Orks for about 17 years (Yeah I am old) long time and picked up the collector's Ed of WAR. I've been a long time reader of the forums, but haven't posted here before. The fact that there is a Waaagh Guild and that it's on an RP server really interests me. What steps do my friend and I have to go through to join the Guild?

cheers.gif

Hope to get a chance to play with you all soon.

Thramack

--------------------
You know if they are "Rare Earth Magnets" why does everyone have them?

"Dey can't fight yoo when yooz iz already got dere stuff" - Thramack Lewtzdat DeffSkull Warbozz

Current Apocalypse Record
Orkz (An dem udder guyz who am tag along) 5 Imperials 0
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chrost
post Nov 27 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #2

Hair Squig

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 8,461

Oi!

Once ya get yourself all patched up (installing the game will likely be a several hour installation and patching process) one of the first choices you'll have to make is on which server you want to make a character. If you'd like to be in our guild, know that we are on the Phoenix Throne server.

Then... once in game, toss a mail to our guild leader: Skabnoze using the in-game mail system (mailboxes for the destruction side look like short squared pillars with a little glowing letter envelope hovering above them). Or you can type "/who Da Waaagh" and find one of our currently online members to see if we can put you in touch with the in-game guild leadership.

After that, its a matter of impressing Skabnoze... I suggest bribing him with teef.

-CRAZY CHROST

+Quote Post
Thramack
post Nov 27 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #3

Attack Squig

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 9,291

Thanks for the info.

A bit about me. I'm 31 and have been playing 40K since I was 15 and picked up the Space Ork Raiders box set. From then I was hooked. For MMORPGs I've played SWG, Matrix Online, Guild Wars, and WoW. I played a bit in Warhammer Beta and I have had my copy of warhammer online reserved for about 6 months. My work schedule is hectic though and I work 7 days on and 7 days off.

I don't know much about fantasy lore, but 40K lore I am well versed in.

I have spent a lot of time browsing the Waagh forums, but normally in the 40K section. I've never posted before until today though, or even got a sign in.

thumbs.gif

HOpefully I get a chance to play with you all.

--------------------
You know if they are "Rare Earth Magnets" why does everyone have them?

"Dey can't fight yoo when yooz iz already got dere stuff" - Thramack Lewtzdat DeffSkull Warbozz

Current Apocalypse Record
Orkz (An dem udder guyz who am tag along) 5 Imperials 0

+Quote Post
CannibalBob
post Nov 27 2008, 05:43 PM
Post #4

GuildBoss Skabnoze
Group Icon

Group: Blood Axez
Member No.: 1,146

QUOTE (Chrost @ Nov 27 2008, 10:33 AM) *
After that, its a matter of impressing Skabnoze... I suggest bribing him with teef.

Actually, Waaagh-site members get a free card into the guild. After all, the guild was started here on these forums for members of these forums. But, since the guild is now a bit more than just a home for the-waaagh members and friends, any new members will still have a short stint at the initiate rank to make sure that everyone gets along.

Right now any non-initiate guild member can invite people to the guild. So just find someone who is online and ask for an invite and tell them you are a forum member. Then just let me know that you are in the guild and what the names of your characters are.

--------------------
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 02:46 AM