Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ladz of da waaagh, Making models for stats of the waaagh
Eye0fHoruS
post Nov 12 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #141

Attack Squig

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 11,941

I am considering doing Shabadoo - How about Badrukk - Called Shabadoo - Da Yellow Nappa?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eye0fHoruS
post Nov 16 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #142

Attack Squig

Member No.: 11,941

Hi all I am bumping this thread to ask if there is a selection of pictures for the ladz.

Were these models ever made, if so, where are they?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mad Grot Docsnik
post Nov 16 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #143

Head Honcho
Group Icon

Group: Nobz
Member No.: 2,231

Only a couple have ever been completed. Zsoulless did a GrimTeef. Hakbash did a Mad Grot. Then there was a Kompetition and I think there was a Krooza and a Blakkreaper and a couple others. Most of these could probably be dredged up via search engine. Or Blakkreaper might have the links to hand...

--------------------
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

+Quote Post
Blakkreaper
post Nov 16 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #144

Da Ladz Wrangler
Group Icon

Group: Freebooterz
Member No.: 2,068

QUOTE (Eye0fHoruS @ Nov 17 2010, 12:24 AM) *
Hi all I am bumping this thread to ask if there is a selection of pictures for the ladz.

Were these models ever made, if so, where are they?

QUOTE (Mad Grot Docsnik @ Nov 17 2010, 03:59 AM) *
Only a couple have ever been completed. Zsoulless did a GrimTeef. Hakbash did a Mad Grot. Then there was a Kompetition and I think there was a Krooza and a Blakkreaper and a couple others. Most of these could probably be dredged up via search engine. Or Blakkreaper might have the links to hand...

Page one has all the links I received. Scroll down through the list, you'll see a bunch of them.

--------------------
Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Genrul blakkreaper ov da dreadsokk korpz - fightin' Ruleslawyer gitz and keepin' it proppa.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]
Now plugging: Da Klanz Projekt MkIII, Ladz of da waaagh kompetishun Rules As Awesome: Unofficial FAQ and Grimdark Frontier (a WiP 40k CivIV mod)
Like Heroic Fantasy? Check out my writers blog. Orcs appear from time to time, and they're proppa.

+Quote Post
Nozeminer
post Nov 16 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #145

Glorifier of Grotz
Group Icon

Group: Deathskullz
Member No.: 2,307

Here's Blakkreaper.

--------------------
Yoo kin pikk yer Warboss an' yoo kin pikk yer noze. But, yoo kant pikk yer Warbossez noze.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Kromlech for all your Orky goodness.

Nozeminer Studioz

+Quote Post
Blakkreaper
post Nov 16 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #146

Da Ladz Wrangler
Group Icon

Group: Freebooterz
Member No.: 2,068

QUOTE (Nozeminer @ Nov 17 2010, 12:03 PM) *
Here's Blakkreaper.

I don't think I thanked you properly in that thread, so I figure I'd better say it here and now. Cheers mate cheers.gif having someone as skilled as you make a model of me is an honour biggrin2.gif thumbs.gif

--------------------
Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Genrul blakkreaper ov da dreadsokk korpz - fightin' Ruleslawyer gitz and keepin' it proppa.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]
Now plugging: Da Klanz Projekt MkIII, Ladz of da waaagh kompetishun Rules As Awesome: Unofficial FAQ and Grimdark Frontier (a WiP 40k CivIV mod)
Like Heroic Fantasy? Check out my writers blog. Orcs appear from time to time, and they're proppa.

+Quote Post
Boss Skraga
post Dec 14 2010, 03:34 AM
Post #147

Slugga Boy

Member No.: 8,729

great stuff guys, too bad I missed out on alot of this... right now I dont have a good source of bits to do anything...

... REALLY need to reforge my bits box.

--------------------
QUOTE (Dedwrekka @ Nov 17 2008, 06:07 PM) *
In a country that's home to the deadliest spiders, snakes, insects, and several versions of crocodillia it's the campers you have to be afraid of....

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:26 AM