> Welcome to the Waaagh's WAR forum!, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
GrimTeef
post Apr 21 2008, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss
Group Icon

Group: Bosses
Member No.: 7

Greetin's ladz! With the slow but steady approach of Mythic/EA's Warhammer Online MMORPG, and with the fact that several Waaaghers are going to play, or at least thinking about it, we've opened up this new forum.

So feel free to start up a new topic, whatever is relevant to that upcoming game and the greenskin aspect of it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CannibalBob
post Apr 21 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #2

GuildBoss Skabnoze
Group Icon

Group: Blood Axez
Member No.: 1,146

Our own forum section - hooray!

--------------------
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

+Quote Post
4tonmantis
post Apr 21 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #3

Wartrukk Driver
Group Icon

Group: Deathskullz
Member No.: 2,616

something I forgot to mention from my talk with the game developer. the new planned release is middle 3rd quarter.... I'm thinking this forum will have a while before the traffic is steady... of course with new teasers etc, it'll get some momentum...

--------------------
CODE
Originally Posted by Uthan the Perverse in 'Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society'
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn. And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask. We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

Check out my site and blog. Pardon the horrendous design.. it's a WiP

+Quote Post
GrimTeef
post Apr 21 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #4

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss
Group Icon

Group: Bosses
Member No.: 7

Middle of 3rd Quarter? I thought that the release planned up til now was for October sometime... Middle of 3rd would mean a month or so sooner from the October release, perhaps?

--------------------

+Quote Post
4tonmantis
post Apr 21 2008, 03:45 PM
Post #5

Wartrukk Driver
Group Icon

I asked him the same thing... all I got was a big grin... his hair squig gets cut when it launches so that's what he's going on...

--------------------
CODE
Originally Posted by Uthan the Perverse in 'Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society'
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn. And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask. We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

+Quote Post
CannibalBob
post Apr 21 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #6

GuildBoss Skabnoze
Group Icon

Group: Blood Axez
Member No.: 1,146

The game will be out whenever I am physically holding it. Till then I just expect it wll be delayed and come out at some future point. Games like this are regularly rolled back to a later date until the publisher forces the developer to release - often unfinished (WoW suffered at first due to this). From what I can tell EA is not rushing Mythic at all and actually encouraging them to take a bit longer and offering more resources to polish the game. That probably has to due with the fact that WoW is a serious monster subsctiption-wise and they want to be able to carve out a good niche of the market.

--------------------
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

+Quote Post
weird al orkavic
post Apr 21 2008, 06:04 PM
Post #7

Shoota Boy

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 5,938

If ea pulls this off they will finally redeem them selves for over 8 years of rushed games!

--------------------
"team work is essential. it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at." 'umies field manual; page 157, chapter 7
"I am here to kill the heretic and traitor, Bob the puppy kicker" Unnamed Inquisitor
"a ork walkz out of a bar...OI! Ztop wit ya laughin', it kould 'appen..."Unnamed ork boy

+Quote Post
4tonmantis
post Apr 21 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #8

Wartrukk Driver
Group Icon

yeah, Randy was saying that the biggest thing they're concerned with is a quality product. He is a martial artist and there's a few others there of varying stature. (that's not his job just a happy coincidence) they are using the actual martial artists and real weapons for the movements/combat. they're calculating actual trajectories, they're testing areas so that the challenge level is scaleable. They're doing things that SOE still can't seem to do so I'm happy to wait... on the other side of that, he said that the 40k MMO is a long way off and is being developed on the west coast... so he didn't have much info pphhtork.gif

--------------------
CODE

+Quote Post
orkwarlord
post Oct 25 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #9

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 7,083

hi, im getting warhammer onlin: age of reckoning nad i just wondered how mucj is it a month? in UK pounds. i really want to know before i buy it!

--------------------
orks iz da biggest n most strongest eva! and no umie will kill ma ladz - ghazzghkull thraka

+Quote Post
wulf git
post May 21 2009, 05:38 AM
Post #10

Puffball Fungus

Member No.: 10,298

i every 1 i play war online and yer if u ask a question ill try to answer.
sever:darklands

P.S lv 20 is the best lv winkingOrk.gif

+Quote Post
wulf git
post May 22 2009, 03:02 AM
Post #11

Puffball Fungus

Member No.: 10,298

i might be able to get the WAR moune pay per mounth in AUS
but then use currency conveter (soz bad spelling) ideaork.gif pphhtork.gif