Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Starting combat on bikes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JBugman

JBugman

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:Ruglud's Reavas
I can't find the rules for Orks on Bikes charging into combat and the rulesbooks are suspiciously lacking. I'm familiar with the normal rules for a model charging a vehicle: charge move, Initiative test to board, fight a HtH combat round against one model, rinse and repeat. But there's nothing in the rules that I can find about an Ork on a Bike charging a foot model. Is it possible that the only way is to run down the foot model and wait for them to get charged in return? Can someone else who has the rules give me a hand?

hendybadger

hendybadger

Mendin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 73 posts
i have been wondering the same thing. opefully there is some one here who can clear it up a little bit

Kodopitharos

Kodopitharos

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 244 posts
  • Army Name:Big Bad Boyz
I have not seen a mention of bikes entering combat. But since they are vehicles in their own right, I guess they can attempt to squash enemies on foot as normal... Thats what we do at least :sowhat

Fight like an Ork!
Ork like a fight!

Da Webork

Da Webork

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts
  • Army Name:n/a
Fighters on bikes can't start CC like in 40k. They have, as you mentioned before, to get off their bike and charge another model. Bikes can be target of boarding action and its driver would have to fight in H2H then. ;)
WAAAGH! - Greetz from Da Webork!

fattdex

fattdex

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
  • Army Name:Gorkamorka
1) run over model 2) jump off bike into combat if you miss 3) ??? 4) profit!