IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Most Entertaining/Embarissing Orc Deaths, Does what it says on the tin...
Skumgit
post Feb 21 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #1

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

Group: Grotz
Member No.: 3,286

by Gork, its been a while since i came on here...

anyway, i have 2:

'Ead Banga legged it across the street as fast as he could. His masters mob had been under a constant hail of bolts and arrows since they first entered this mork forsaken city; and with that thought, he began to chant as he dived behind a ruined humie building. he raised his head up to get a bead on the runt leader, but all he got was the glint of reflected optics adn enough time to say bleep.gif before a well-aimed crossbow bolt entered his forehead and exited in a spray of blood (but not much brain) out of the base of his neck.

stoopid umie reiklanders... (it was my first game crybaby.gif )

then...

Tiga the savage orc looked at Borgut in a funny way. "wot? stoopid git!" Borgut shouted; Tiga, of course, took offence, and screaming "ill show yer!" ran at the big 'un.

Borgut swatted him off, forgetting that he was wearing his 'Xtra Spoiky' gauntlet.

after batle: DED

what about you lot out there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LeadBelcher
post Sep 17 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #2

Mushling

Member No.: 4,449

This one was actually a skaven player, i played as Empire, marienburgers, actually.
We played warhammer skirmish rules (i found my mordheim rules the next day) and one of his plague monks had managed to break into a pub to pilfer a box of loot.
He slew two members of my warband with brutal ease, but when he turned to make for the window as the door he came in was covered by a pair of handgunners, my wizard got lucky with a fireball blast through the pub window and cooked the dirty rat. he rolled and got deaded post game.

--------------------
Anatidaephobia: An irrational fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.

+Quote Post
GrogDaTyrant
post Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #3

Mr Angry
Group Icon

Group: Deathskullz
Member No.: 246

My most entertaining event I had occur... Rolled for animosity, and an Orc boy with a shield and axe charged my Warboss (who at the time was 2 Wounds, Toughness 5, Strongman, and a Great Weapon with 2 base attacks). The orc swung, hit, but failed to wound. The Warboss turned around, and leveled him on the spot (even rolled a 6 for out of action). After the battle the yoof even turned up dead. That had me laughing for days afterwards.

--------------------
QUOTE (Fact Core, from Portal 2)
-Whales are twice as intelligent and three times as delicious as humans.

-In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than four percent of poor people are able to do this.

+Quote Post
Star Gobbo
post Apr 16 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #4

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

Member No.: 7,143

My friend was playing skaven with his orcs.

He charged some silly free spawning rat of the skaven with his Boss.
He whent OOA by a cricticle hit and died.

We promoted the little rat to hero level just for the fun of it.
He proceeded to become a very dangerous killer indeed. (His name was Lucky!)

--------------------
Da revulution iz on itz way. Grotz da iz da orkses killz them for da cause, for the Cummitty.
(Grot Mek Sissla 'The Star gobbo' on the final battle of Baston 3)

+Quote Post
Shinobi_8745
post Apr 17 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #5

Steel Hornz

Group: Boyz
Member No.: 5,469

The most emberassing Orc death (well not really death... Just out of action) was when my Orc Big 'Un Ugg Elfstabba went into combat with a high elf mage, and he sadly fell... Elfstabba have NEVER beaten an elf during my time playing Mordheim...

But the most entertaining one was when we used our warbands playing Empire in Flames and used the Thing in the woods scenario, 3 of my orcs turned into were-kin, my boss and two boyz, and one of these boyz later on failed his test and became a were-kin thingy, and went on killingspree on my friends warband, and ended up being slain by the weediest member of his warband.

--------------------
QUOTE (Shinobi_8745 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:12 PM) *
Secondly, it's Snikrot, he can sneak with squeeky penguin slippers if he want to.

QUOTE (DeathCat147 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:23 PM) *
Damn right he is, he's so damn sneaky he can get across a minfield covered in bubble wrap while wearing his squeeky penguin slippers and neon green poncho, and still nobody will notice him

+Quote Post
HarryMason
post Apr 23 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #6

Gnasher (face eater)

Member No.: 5,521

The most the entertaining deaths in mordheim I´ve expeienced were when a nasty chaos tree thing ate a high elf. A chaos spawn then lumbered onto the table and killed the tree! God bless random happenings!

Hehe, elfstabba... never did anything right, but refused to finally die.

+Quote Post
Shinobi_8745
post Apr 24 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #7

Steel Hornz

Member No.: 5,469

He just won't accept death, what can I say?

--------------------
QUOTE (Shinobi_8745 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:12 PM) *
Secondly, it's Snikrot, he can sneak with squeeky penguin slippers if he want to.

QUOTE (DeathCat147 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:23 PM) *
Damn right he is, he's so damn sneaky he can get across a minfield covered in bubble wrap while wearing his squeeky penguin slippers and neon green poncho, and still nobody will notice him

+Quote Post
Ashton.Sanders
post May 19 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #8

Puffball Fungus

Member No.: 7,315

Quick Note: Animosity "I 'Erd Dat!" says you charge the closest "friendly Orc or Goblin Henchman" NOT a Hero. It specifically says at the bottom:

"if none of the above applies, or if the nearest friendly model is an Orc Hero, the warrior behaves as if a 2-5 had been rolled"

So keep your heroes between all of your henchmen winkingOrk.gif
lol. l8r

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nonebutone
post May 21 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #9

Explosive Kranium

Member No.: 10,084

I think The Funniest game ive had in Mordeheim was near the end of a campaign me and a few friends were running,

Now. well to build up some background, my ork Boyz had gone for the horde theme No gobbos, just mass ammounts of boys and had been doing pretty well, and we had agreed to use the rules of the annual to add to the fun for the last few games. Because of my boss's wealth and statue somehow he had gotten a 1+ save And... we began rolloning on the random happens table.. ironically we got the lighting storm, which hits the model with the best save on the board every turn for i think it was D3 turns.

So...

I think the boss was hit by lighting 6 times before finally going down. Did Take out 5 umies and 2 elves prior to that happening of course....

Ironically i belive i still won the game, the mass ammounts of boys carried the boss`s wellcooked body back and he made a full recovery... though he never smelled the same after.

--------------------
Da Umies say "If You build it dey will come" But every time I build somethin, dey run!.

+Quote Post
DaBlackGobbo
post Aug 3 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #10

Flash Git
Group Icon

Group: Speed Freaks
Member No.: 289

best I had wasnt orcs, but with my skaven. First game in a campaign, first turn. My asassin jumps from one building to another, falls. Out of action. Gets a head wound and becomes stupid for the rest of the campaign. Two games later, gets another head wound -1 leadership. Few games later, another. Ended up dumber than my rat ogre.

--------------------
na na na na na na na na leader.....

+Quote Post
theclash24
post Aug 6 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #11

Flesh Eater Squig

Member No.: 10,484

QUOTE (DaBlackGobbo @ Aug 3 2009, 03:31 PM) *
best I had wasnt orcs, but with my skaven. First game in a campaign, first turn. My asassin jumps from one building to another, falls. Out of action. Gets a head wound and becomes stupid for the rest of the campaign. Two games later, gets another head wound -1 leadership. Few games later, another. Ended up dumber than my rat ogre.

I was waiting for the "I'm falling and I can't get up (squeek!)" post pphhtork.gif

--------------------
"ARGH! THEY SHOOTIN' AT ME WAGON!"

+Quote Post
DaBlackGobbo
post Aug 12 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #12

Flash Git
Group Icon

Group: Speed Freaks
Member No.: 289

Oddly enough I still one games and he got pretty nasty. But most of the time I had to try and goad people into charging him...

--------------------
na na na na na na na na leader.....

+Quote Post
Mad Trukka
post Jan 21 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #13

Runtherd
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,600

The most entertaining death for me had to be when my gobbo archer fired 4 turns in a row without killing a weedy crossbowmen. Eventually the crossbowman turned round and killed the gobbo. :'(

--------------------
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 09:54 PM