Accessing Personnel Database…
Access Code 557-OMAGA-96...
Access Granted…
Search According To Set Parameters...
Search Complete – 1 Result…
Decoding…

Name: Malchior Infernos
D.O.B: 529.M41
Chapter: Death Watch (Current Assignment Classified Black Kappa)

Current Assignment:
-Warning Classified Black Kappa-
Malchior is assigned to the Ordo Xenos Bio-Weapons Division working on Project H78.48, assessing the viability of using Tyranid life forms against them selves.

Awards And Honours:
Terminator Honours Awarded for rank of Sergeant 601.M41
Power Mask Awarded for actions above and beyond the call of duty 617.M41
Dread Axe Awarded for rank of Captain 618.M41

Psychiatric Evaluation:
This Individual has shown vast dedication to his vocation in the Death Watch, he is a born leader inspiring all around him to great deeds whether as part of a large platoon or just a squad, also he is more than capable to working off his own initiative. He is also incredibly intelligent; he can read and speak more languages than I know of. This makes him invaluable in deciphering Xenos Technology, which I believe, will see him rise higher in the Ordo. My only concern with him is the fact that he is still freely interacting with Alien species for information and technology for the empire; this should be rectified as soon as possible.

History:
Recruited at the age of 20 by the magma Blood Chapter on Unisar Space Station after an Ork invasion of his home planet, he helped the local military to wipe out the last stragglers and spores. He shows an almost supernatural ability to detect non-human life forms; this caught the attention of Ordo Xenos and he was transferred at the age of 22. By the age of 46 he attained the rank of sergeant and was given command of his first Kill Team. Over the years his abilities and dedication have grown immensely and was granted the rank of Captain at the age of 89 after he and his team managed to hunt and eradicate a genestealer cult, where he lost most of his face and almost his life fighting and killing a Brood Lord.

Exiting Personnel Database...
Opening Com Channel 9152...
Access Code 557-OMAGA-96...
Access Granted…
Working…
Link Established…
Start Recording Now...

Sir I believe that I have found a suitable Officer to lead Project Second Empire. The candidate I wish to propose already has no problem interacting with other life forms. However, whether he would be willing to try to recruit and work with them is another matter. Nevertheless I feel that, if knowing it was for the good of the emperor, he may be agreeable. I therefore ask permission to approach him and give him this mandate.

I await your reply

Connection Closed...

Message Received...
Opening...
Permission granted approach your candidate.
End Of Message...

Malchior Special Rules:
Extensive Xenos Knowledge – Due to Malchior’s innate ability to read and speak many languages, he can use almost any weapon or piece of equipment he comes across in the field.

Xenos sense – Malchior has the ability to sense where alien life forms are in a 20 yard area, though this is not an exact science, as he cannot determine how far away they are nor can he just point to them like radar but he can sense the right direction that they are in. This power cannot pick up human or non-biological entities and is further hampered by fawner on a planet.

Sevate – Malchiors undesirable side-kick, this Gaunt follows him round everywhere he goes, even though he has tried several times to ‘loose’ the thing, it acts just like a Cyber-Mastiff but has its own profile. Its commands are: Hide – It will find an ambush site and wait for prey to pass by. Seek – It will go off and find its own prey to stalk. Attack – It will go strait for the designated target. Return – it will return to Malchior's side at once

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Malchior.jpg ( 141.24K ) Number of downloads: 53

--------------------
Battles Of 2008
W:2 L:0 D:0

The panzee... The Deep Space version of the French

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Boss Bolt Axe
post Jan 24 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #2

Steel Teef
Group Icon

Group: Bad Moonz
Member No.: 1,940

Next Is his 'side kick'

And It's Fluff

TEST SUBJECT H78.48

Ordo Xenos Bio-Weapon Research Division
Danzig Lenter Reporting.

Progress Report 1.1
This specimen was discovered by Captain Malchior of Death Watch Team 557. It shows an unnatural attack power and determination to survive, as it waded through hordes of it’s own species and his team killing every thing but the captain, who nearly lost his life stopping this ‘berserker’ Gaunt, it was only incapacitated after Malchior took a power sword to it, when he tried to confirm the kill it turned out the thing was still breathing he decided to return with the specimen back to the Hulk.

Progress Report 1.2
After an extensive examination it turned out to be an as yet undiscovered strain of Hormagaunt, a highly unique and resilient specimen it has a variety of glands that secrete combat stimulants more advanced but very similar to our own, (samples and report have been sent to command to determine usefulness to the emperor) it also had incredible regenerative capabilities but from scans it was found that it could only regenerate damaged but still attached body, this meant that the parts that were missing thanks to Malchior had to be replaced with cybernetics. It was at this point it was decided that it would be handed over to my department and I was charged with rebuilding it to be used against its own kind.

Firstly I have to replace the jaw, whole top right arm and talon, and its left foot above the ankle. Equipment needs to be added including a Hive mind suppressor, Audio Visual recording, Trackers and a remote termination device.

Progress Report 1.3
All has gone to plan it looks like we are finally going to have a viable subject. We are now ready to bring H78.48 out from its coma to assess the feasibility of repeating this project again; I have asked all people involved to be at the awakening. We also decided that we give the Gaunt a name; we decided to use its ID and chose ‘Sevate’.

Progress Report 1.4
Emergency Communiqué
There have been mishaps at the awakening please advise…

Progress Report 1.5
As you requested here is my Statement referring to my last report:
It seems that we did not anticipate how fast Sevate would come round from the drugs, it killed a medical servitor before we could clear them from the room; this raised more questions about Sevate’s abilities because of the sheet over its body so it couldn’t see. This is when Captain Malchior came in to try to dispatch it, and in this altercation the sheet came free, this is the strange thing though, Sevate just stood there looking at Malchior, and as he turned to walk out the door it followed him. The problem is nobody can get it to stop, not even Malchior. This development had at first made a drastic impact on morale as he went around the ship but gradually this fear has turned into a more healthy respect. Sevate has even become a kind of ship mascot. After some more testing the only reason I can put it down to is that it has imprinted on the captain like a terran duckling, as you can gather from his own statement he is less amused about this situation. The need to imprint on someone not withstanding, the project is a complete success; I therefore submit a proposal to use Malchior and Sevate as test subjects to see how viable this arraignment could be.

Progress Report 1.6
I thank you for accepting my proposal, but are you sure that you want me out in the field with the Captain? When I told him he was stuck with it he tried to shoot me, I think he is still unhappy with me but if this is your desire then I will abide, I will make arraignments to go to him as soon as my replacement has arrived.

7H.42 – Sevate Special rules
Extreme Senses – Sevate’s senses are like no other, its sight is more like an Infra-scope than a humans eye, giving it the ability to see heat, its hearing is so sensitive it can interpret sound as sight giving it the ability to detect movement so small and faint that even some scanners can’t detect them, and it has an incredible sense of smell that can detect the sent of any biological entity in a wide area.

Poisoned Talons – Sevate’s Talons secrete a toxin that does no permanent damage but has an almost instant hallucinogenic effect, any character taking damage must test to see if they are affected.

Hide and Seek – Due to the training Malchior and Sevate been going through Sevate has become excellent at finding ambush sites remaining totally still, some time for hours until a suitable target presents it self. It has also become very stealthy when moving fast over short distances, this means that Sevate can move 5 Yards as silently as sneaking, this action cannot be used twice in a row, but can be used more that once per turn.

“Mother” – Sevate still thinks that Malchior is it’s mother so will protect him to the death, this means that if Sevate sees Malchior being attacked it will stop what ever it is doing and will spend as many actions sprinting as needed to engage the adversary in combat.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  H78.47.jpg ( 207.31K ) Number of downloads: 14

--------------------
Battles Of 2008

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

+Quote Post
Boss Bolt Axe
post Jan 24 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #3

Steel Teef
Group Icon

Group: Bad Moonz
Member No.: 1,940

And last for now is his robot

and It's Fluff

Hunter xiii

Dimensions:
Height: 5ft in hunter mode, 9ft in normal mode.
Weight: 1.4 Metric tons.

Technical Specifications:
Neural Matrix: Experimental Hadies Neuron Engine.
Auto Senses: Sceptre Sense 4.4 Audio Systems, Sceptre Sense 5.0 Visual Systems. Experimental Tele-Cast System.

Offensive Specifications:
Weaponry: Necromunda Pattern Lasgun, Drum Fed Grenade Launcher, Internal Ammo Storage.
Targeting Array: Range Finder, Infra-Scope, Laser Sight, Motion Predictor, Motion Tracker, Bio-Scanner, And Integrated Hydraulic Weapon Stabilisers.

Defensive Specifications:
Power armour, Reflective Carapace Armour, Refractor Field.

Experimental Hunter Killer Droid requested by Tech Priest Danzig Lenter. Dispatched to * Location Classified *. Current location unknown as homing beacon was disabled soon after transit began.

Hunter XIII Special Rules:
Hydraulic Stabilisers – The weapons on Hunter XIII have been stabilised to counteract movement from walking and firing, alternatively if Hunter XIII is stationary then all weapons count as Rested.

Experimental Tele-Cast System:
This gives Hunter XIII the ability to send burst transmissions of sensor telemetry directly to the party member controlling it, this message cannot be set to any one else and cannot be intercepted.

Sensor Sweep:
Hunter XIII must spend its first action per turn performing a Sensor Sweep; this means it uses all available senses and Auspex types, as soon as it makes confirmation of an unknown entity. it switches to Hunter mode then heads towards the closest Target.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Hunter_XIII.jpg ( 146.76K ) Number of downloads: 9

--------------------
Battles Of 2008

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

+Quote Post
ThorDUDE
post Apr 25 2006, 05:51 AM
Post #4

Stormboy Nob
Group Icon

Group: Speed Freaks
Member No.: 146

Very cool, but WAY to powerful, even though the wellwritten and really cool fluff justifies it (had a good time reading it)
This is INSANLY hard to tackle, you have a leathal deadly sneekykiller, an unstoppable beakie and a robot with enough weapons to take down an army!
if you'll be wanting to play with this warband, your enemy is going to have to have a vast amount of miniatures (or a few beakies)

awesome fluff though!

--------------------
A genuinly profound and witty signature

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version |  Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:26 AM